Random photoshoped stuff, web comics, funny videos and whatever else is funny from 3 average guys with nothing better to do.

Saturday, February 2, 2008

Random Work Rant and Some News

Well, I'm off to work in an hour and a half, and a stupid rant popped into my head. Prepare for possible lulz.

I hate going to work. I like my job though, and I like getting paid for my job. But for some reason every time before I goto work it's the last possible thing on earth I want to do. Once I'm there I'm fine though. I think it's some sort of mind...fence. Because getting ready for work sucks. Oh, and I'm working on converting my media arts movie from my dvd to a proper format. It should be up in the next few (mumble mumble) because I'm busy with stuff.


KTHXBAI!

EDIT: this is funny

Radical Jack says:
I never hear guys saying wow
Radical Jack says:
but alot of girls I talk to do say it all the time
Ceceilia says:
wow
Ceceilia says:
DANGIT!
Radical Jack says:
LMAO

Comedy gold.

No comments: