Random photoshoped stuff, web comics, funny videos and whatever else is funny from 3 average guys with nothing better to do.

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Umm.... My bad!

Yeah I'm sorry I haven't been updating this thing as much as I should. But personal issues and work make a horrible cocktail of laziness, not to mention my Ps3. But! I do have some soon to be updates! XD


I am working on a new movie, and I know i havent uploaded the bloody other one yet. I'm working on it. I'm gonna have to reburn the thing over again and then it'll work -_-. But it will be up soon.

Back on to the new movie. I wanna keep most of it under raps for now until it's getting close to being done. The movie will actually have acting and duologue for once. I'm really excited about it. The movie is about a guy named Dan, whose a complete dumbass. I'ma leave it at that.

I will TRY to actually update this thing with rants and what not in the mean time.

Oh and I'M GOING TO FREAKING HAWAII TODAY! Ten days, biotch.

I'll do some updates when I'm their too. I may even film some video blogs for "Dan goes to hawaii" if I have the time. That way you guys can get to know the character a little bit before I release my main project.

Anyway, I'm done.

OUT!

-Tiny

No comments: